- The Community Health Officer (CHO) will explain the program, including:
- Visit frequency
- Set goal for residen
- Explain the telehealth component and that equipment will be installed by PHASTAR’s equipment vendor, Assured Medical Alliance, in the next day or two
- The CHO will perform a home safety check.
- The CHO will obtain the patient’s history and physical
◦Includes medicine documentation
- The CHO will also provide additional information on available resources that can help the resident remain in their home longer.